North Wall has created additional rules that must be complied with to climb in our facility. Anyone who is not compliant will be asked to leave by the staff. These rules have been added to help keep our gym clean and all climbers healthy.
Please be sure you have read and understand all rules prior to entry. Staff members can help answer any additional questions you may have.
1. You must sanitize/wash your hands upon entry of the facility. This includes if you step out to the outdoor seating area. If at any point during the session you touch your face please re-sanitize or wash your hands before continuing to climb.
2. You must have a mask (and wear it) to enter the facility. Masks are to be worn at all times inside the facility. Yes – this includes while climbing.
3. Practice social distancing while in the facility and at outside seating area.
4. No street shoes permitted on the mats.
5. If you need to remove your facemask, please do so in the outside seating area. You must re-sanitize upon re-entry of the facility.
6. Climbing will be limited to 90 minutes. This is to ensure time for everyone to climb.
7. 10-person limit in the facility.
8. No eating in the building (water bottles are okay – please keep well hydrated while working out/climbing).
9. If you are sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick in the last 14 days, you will not be allowed to climb.